Casa Di Goya is literally a hidden gem around the beauty and tranquility of a uniquely green landscape of Chania city, only within a short driving distance from the city centre and the beach. Enjoy tranquillity and comfort in this unique villa. The villa is located on the edge of a cliff surrounded by the protected “Saint Matthew” forest, offering the most magical location for your summer holiday. Overlooking Chania city and the Cretan Sea, the villa itself is equally stunning as its surroundings. It is designed to offer full privacy and exceptional panoramic views from any angle.
Casa Di Goya is a three-storey 400 sq. m villa furnished in a combination of stylish and vintage touches, offering a perfect layout to maximise both space and views from any angle.
Because of its magical location it offers quick access to Chania city and beaches and it can accommodate 10 people in beds and up to 12 people if it is necessary.
Entering the villa on the ground floor there is a spacious open plan area consisted of the living room and kitchen. The living room area offers several sofas, an open fireplace, a 50” satellite HDTV with Netflix and an indoor dining area. The sitting area opens to a shaded veranda equipped with an outdoor dining area and also leads to the pool and garden. The fully equipped kitchen provides all you need for a self-catered holiday, as well as a second dining table. A bathroom with shower is also available on the ground floor. From the living room you can also reach the playroom of the Villa which guarantees to offer you many hours of entertainment as it offers a 60” satellite HDTV with Netflix, Playstation 4 console, sofa, bar with wine cooler and kitchenette. Also gym equipment such as weights, yoga mattresses, pilates balls and exercise bands. From the playroom, stairs lead you to a beautiful and spacious attic featuring a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower.
Reaching to the first floor through a staircase there is a hall with an additional sofa, washing machine, dryer, fridge and a door that leads you to the first floor’s huge veranda with a big sofa, coffee table and extraordinary views. On the same floor there are 2 bedrooms, one bedroom has 2 single beds (which can also be set up as one double) and exit to a balcony with forest views. The master bedroom features a double bed, a closet room and access to a veranda equipped with patio furniture. Furthermore, the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom consisted of a jacuzzi bathtub with chromotherapy and aromatherapy settings, as well as a hydromassage shower.
A few stairs upwards, guests can reach a beautiful, independent, 70 sq. m. loft, ideal for those seeking more privacy. The loft features a living area with a sofa and 40” HDTV, an office space, kitchenette, two double beds and a closet room. Additionally, an en-suite bathroom is available offering a shower cabin with hydromassage column. Finally, The loft enjoys amazing views to Chania city and the sea thanks to its numerous large windows and balcony.
From the garden and pool area our guests can also access an independent studio, offering autonomy and more privacy within your group. The fifth bedroom of Casa Di Goya offers 2 single beds (which can be used as a double bed if required) and an en-suite bathroom with shower.
The beautifully landscaped outdoor area offers a variety of facilities and spots for relaxation and the whole outdoor area is totally fenced, offering full privacy to our guests. To make things better the pool terrace enjoys magnificent sea vistas. More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 50 sq. m. ecological swimming pool with counter-current system, spa, chromotherapy, hydromassage function, waterfalls and step access. The pool also features a built-in pool bar, so you can enjoy a refreshing drink while enjoying your sunbathing.
- A shallow compartment ideal for children is also featured in the pool.
- The pool terrace is equipped with a variety of furnished spots (with 8 sun beds, 2 chaise longues, umbrellas, deck chairs, hammock and outdoor sofa) for relaxing in the gardens.
-Fully equipped charcoal barbecue facilities.
-Outdoor dining table for 12 guests.
-Lawn covered garden for children to play safely.
-Vineyards and vegetable gardens.
- Free parking space inside the Villa premises.
- Unique view, being located on a hill it provides unique and grand views of the sea the surrounding forest and the city of Chania that can be enjoyed from any angle of the villa. Sunset from the villa is absolutely breathtaking and promises unforgettable moments!
- The magical location of the villa, you will be surrounded by the Saint Mathew forest and feeling like staying in the countryside and at the same time you will have the whole city of Chania laying in front of your feet. Take advantage of the easy access to the city and the nearby beaches.
- Total quietness and full privacy as the villa is located in a fenced 4,000 sq. m plot surrounded by the forest.
- The ecological swimming pool with counter-current swimming system, spa and chromotherapy.
- A variety of furnished spots to relax under the trees or around the beautifully landscaped aromatic herb and flower gardens.
- Luxury design with high standard details throughout. All the appliances, decorations and furniture are branded and high quality ones.
- Explore the forest around the villa with our free bicycles or on foot. Ideal location for outdoor exercises.
- Enjoy fresh products from our vineyard and vegetable gardens.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed. Etouri team who has the management of the villa and the owners have a wide knowledge of the island and will be only willing to suggest places of interest and routes to get there.